Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful national parks in Costa Rica thanks to its crystal-clear beaches, coral reefs, and exuberant tropical jungles. It has 683 hectares where species of flora and fauna coexist in different habitats, including mangroves, marine environments, islands, and a lagoon of 14 hectares. These ecosystems serve as home to hundreds of wildlife including Howler, white-faced, and Titi monkeys, iguanas, colorful birds like toucans, sloths, raccoons, white-tailed deer, little crabs, and Agutis. With the help of an experienced naturalist guide, you will be walking through the rainforest along a 1.5km easy-access trail that will lead to the pristine beach.
- Air-conditioned tourist transportation with Spanish-speaking drivers.
- Certified bilingual guide (Spanish & English).
- Entrance fee to Manuel Antonio National Park.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing with lightweight short pants and a cotton t-shirt.
- Swimsuit, towel, and change of clothes (for leisure time at the beach)
- Hiking boots or sturdy sneakers with good grips are best.
- If it is sunny, bring a sun visor hat or similar, Sunglasses with UV protection, and Eco-Friendly sunscreen.
- Do not forget insect repellent, an aluminum water bottle, binoculars, and a camera.
- Pick-up time: According to Park’s availability
- Minimum: 4 pax
- Duration: Full-day