Monteverde Combo 1
Don Juan Coffee Tour & Selvatura (Reptile & Amphibians Exhibition, Butterfly Garden and Sloths rescue center)
Monteverde is definitely a must for those who love nature, a mix of beautiful landscapes and birds lodged by the cloud forest.
Don Juan Coffee Tours: A unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the Costa Rican culture and traditions, with us you will have the chance to learn the important role that coffee cacao, and sugar cane play in the history of Costa Rica.
Selvatura: Our next location where lunch will be served, followed by a guided tour through the butterfly garden, the Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition, and finally a visit to the Sloth Sanctuary where not only will you fall in love with our sloths, but the sanctuary is also a way that supports education and promotes environmental conservation.
- Air-conditioned Tourist transportation with a Spanish-speaking driver and Certified Bilingual
- Guide (Spanish & English).
- Entrance and walk tour at Curi-cancha
- Guided tour at Selvatura Park (butterfly garden, the
- Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition, and the Sloth Sanctuary)
WHAT TO BRING
- This is a high humidity warm environment so it is recommended to get a cleaning cloth for lenses or glasses.
- A passport, or a copy of it, a driver’s license or country identification card it’s a must: comfortable shoes, long pants, repellent, sunscreen, and a waterproof jacket.
- Do not forget insect repellent, an aluminum water bottle, binoculars, and a camera.
- Pick-up time: 6:30 am
- Minimum: 4 pax
- Duration: Full-day