Sloths, Macaws, and Jaguar Sanctuary
Natuwa Wildlife Sanctuary: A refuge that protects approximately 600 animals of 32 species, including sloths, scarlet and green macaws, jaguars, ocelots, tapirs, monkeys, and some animals from other countries. It’s important to clarify that this excursion has not been designed as a visit to a Zoo.
The idea is to have an educational environment and conservation introduction about wildlife and the threats they face, such as the loss of habitats, road accidents, illegal hunting, or animal trafficking. The sanctuary provides a quality captivity life for those animals that could not return to their habitats due to some of these reasons.
- Air-conditioned Tourist transportation with a Spanish-speaking driver
- Certified Bilingual Guide (Spanish & English)
- Entrance fee to Natuwa Sanctuary
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing & comfortable shoes.
- If it is sunny, bring a sun visor hat or similar, Sunglasses with UV protection, and sunscreen.
- Do not forget insect repellent, an aluminum water bottle, binoculars, and a camera.
- Pick-up time: 7:00 am
- Minimum: 4 pax
- Duration: Full-day