Poas Volcano & Doka Coffee Tour
Poas Volcano: Not only has one of the largest craters in the world but is located in the forests of Central Mountain Range, which boasts magnificent natural landscapes: this is the Poas Volcano National Park. The area invites you to explore its attractions through a network of trails, especially in a cold climate tempered by a faint drizzle that most of the year is imposed.
Doka Coffee Estate: Doka Estate is a coffee plantation that since 1940 has developed in the production and export of our golden grain and that in 1999 opened its doors to offer visitors from Costa Rica and the whole world the true coffee experience. Doka Estate offers a variety of activities for visitors, including trails, and guided tours of the hacienda, where you can learn about the history and production of coffee in Costa Rica. There is also a botanical garden with a wide variety of plants and flowers, including orchids and bromeliads.
- Air-conditioned tourist transportation with Spanish-speaking drivers.
- Certified bilingual guide (Spanish & English).
- Entrance fees and tours to Poas National Park and
- Doka Coffee Estate
WHAT TO BRING
- Walking shoes
- Raincoat, waterproof jacket, or windbreaker
- Do not forget insect repellent, an aluminum water bottle, binoculars, and a camera.
- Pick-up time: According to Park’s availability
- Minimum: 4 pax
- Duration: Full-day