Photography at Carara National Park
Capture the wonders of Costa Rica’s transitional forest biodiversity. Carara National Park is the only national park that is located between the northern dry forest and the southern rainforest, so you can find species from both types of forest in the same place. Join a specialized photography naturalist guide who will share his expert knowledge and give tips to help improve your skills. You will be able to immortalize everything from huge trees, howler monkeys, colourful birds, to a small army of ants.
- 3 hours
- Entrance fees to Carara National Park
- Cookies and Water
- Professional Bilingual Guide
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis or closed sandals
- Mosquito repellent
- Local transportation service is provided for an extra cost
- Children under 7 years old dont pay, from 8 years old they pay full rate.
- We provide professional Nikon equipment for an extra cost