Monteverde Combo 2
Curi-cancha Reserve & Selvatura (Reptile & Amphibians Exhibition, Butterfly Garden and Sloths rescue center)
Monteverde is definitely a must for those who love nature, a mix of beautiful landscapes and birds lodged by the cloud forest.
Curi-cancha Reserve: This is a paradise for birding and other wildlife lovers, based on the premise of sustainability to keep a healthy habitat for the animals.
Selvatura: Our next location where lunch will be served, followed by a guided tour through the butterfly garden, the Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition, and finally a visit to the Sloth Sanctuary where not only will you fall in love with our sloths, but the sanctuary is also a way that supports education and promotes environmental conservation.
- Air-conditioned Tourist transportation with a Spanish-speaking driver
- Certified Bilingual Guide (Spanish & English)
- Entrance and walk tour at Curi-cancha
- Guided tour at Selvatura Park ( butterfly garden, the Reptile and Amphibian Exhibition, and the Sloth Sanctuary)
WHAT TO BRING
- This is a high humidity warm environment so it is recommended to bring a cleaning cloth for lenses or glasses.
- A passport, a copy of it, a driver’s license, or a country identification card is a must.
- Comfortable shoes, long pants, repellent, sunscreen, and a waterproof jacket.
- Do not forget insect repellent, an aluminum water bottle, binoculars, and a camera.
- Pick-up time: 6:30 am
- Minimum: 4 pax
- Duration: Full-day